Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Malware safety utility that will help keep your system protected against information security hazards. It comprises three types of PC evaluations: Quick scan, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick scan assesses the principal regions where dangers are readily available. The scan scans your entire system for almost any files that might pose a danger. At length, the Custom scan allows you select certain files and folders to be analyzed.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive evaluation in the following Areas:
- Checks system memory to acquire malicious software that may be functioning.
Detects cookies that track your action and collect your personal information.
Checks temporary and system links for security issues.
Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry.
- Scans browser extensions to prevent information flows.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware, like numerous other Anti-Malware apps, enables one to quarantine any suspicious documents that it comes across. This is a beneficial feature that permits you reestablish any files after, if they are desired. In case the program ends up a false positive, you might add folders or files in the Ignore List, which means they will be deducted from any potential scans and cleanups.
- Additionally get AntiLogger Download Free
Key Features Auslogics Anti-Malware
- Detects malicious goods.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Keeps your computer safe and secure.
- Easy to Set up and operate.
- Made not to fight your important anti virus.
- Catches items your antivirus may forget.
- Generally, Auslogics Anti-Malware comprises quite a easy interface that is rather simple to navigate, with clearly marked buttons and sections. The program is relatively lightweight and leaves a small footprint, and it has been designed to not conflict with your present Anti-Virus applications
System Requirements Auslogics
- Title: Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- Filename: anti-malware-setup.exe
- File size: 7.89MB (8,271,128 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: May 17, 2018
- Author: Auslogics Software Pty Ltd
- MD5 Checksum: D4C06CF309D259AB015965AF12FFAD9C