BIRT is an open source creation platform used to make data reports and loopholes, which may be inserted to wealthy client, and internet applications. Programmers who use BIRT Report Designer can access to data from several data sources effectively and quickly remembering the end goal to produce applications and reports which incorporate dazzling data perceptions.
- The engineers supporting BIRT, Actuate, provide a complimentary report host, BIRT iHub F-Type, to communicate BIRT content, so designers do not have to manufacture their own frame. Engineers working together with open source BIRT will currently have the ability to apply this free project review server to create, manage, and safely communicate BIRT reports and internet software.
- Using a flexible Open Data Access arrangement, engineers may write custom data drivers to access data from any source, such as Big Data resources, as an instance, Apache Hadoop, Cassandra, and MongoDB, along with all traditional societal databases, Flat Files, XML data streams, and data set away privately frameworks.
- Since the frame was worked for implanting, BIRT integrates APIs for advice access to, chart era, return classes, content implementation, and blend within larger programs.
Get more ArgoUML Download Free
System Requirements For BIRT Report Designer 4.4.0
- Filename: eclipse-reporting-luna-R-win32-x86_64.zip
- Document size: 288.62MB (302,636,255 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: October 22, 2015
- Writer: Actuate