This SDK provides tools, compilers, headers, libraries, code samples, together with a brand new help system which programmers can use to create applications that operate on Microsoft Windows 7. The SDK can be utilized to write applications together with all the native (Win32/COM) or managed (.NET Framework) programming version
- Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition , Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- This SDK can be installed on or used to produce apps for platform chipsets X86, X64, and Itanium. .NET Length: Create applications that target .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.
- For Visual Studio that you can use this SDK with Visual Studio variants 2005, 2008, and 2010, for example Express editions. It is worth noting that not all features work with all versions of Visual Studio.
Get more WinZip Download Free
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows SDK
- Filename: winsdk_web.exe
- Document size: 497KB (509,264 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 25, 2016
- Writer: Microsoft Corporation