- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we’ll determine the purposes for which data has been collected.
- We’ll gather and use of private information exclusively with the goal of fulfilling these goals defined by us and also for other compatible purposes, unless we get the permission of the person concerned or required by legislation.
- We’ll only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We’ll collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or approval of the person concerned.
- Personal information must be relevant to the functions for which it is to be utilized, and also, to the extent necessary for those purposes, ought to be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We’ll safeguard personal information by reasonable security safeguards against theft or loss, in addition to unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We’ll make readily available to clients information regarding our policies and policies about the management of private info.
We’re committed to managing our business in accordance with these principles so as to make certain the confidentiality of private data is protected and preserved.