Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, You’re agreeing to be bound by ThoseAnd agree that you’re liable for compliance with any applicable local Legislation. If You Don’t agree with any of these conditions, You’re banned from Accessing or using this website. The materials in this web site are Protected by applicable copyright and trade mark legislation.
2. Use License
3. Permission is granted to temporarily download 1 copy of the Substances (information or software) on All Documents web site for private, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Here is the grant of a permit, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Change or copy the materials;
- utilize the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (non or commercial);
- try to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on All Documents web site;
- eliminate any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or even
- move the stuff to another individual or “mirror” the materials on any other host.
4. This permit will automatically terminate if you violate any of these limitations and can be terminated by All Documents at any moment. Upon terminating your viewing of the materials or on the conclusion of the permit, you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in printed or electronic format.
6. The substances on All Documents web site are provided “as is”. All Documents makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, All Documents doesn’t warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the usage of these materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to these substances or on any websites linked to this website.
In no event will All Documents or its providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising from the use or inability to use the materials All Documents Internet website, even if All Documents authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such harm. Because some jurisdictions don’t allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing All Documents web site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. All Documents doesn’t warrant any of these materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. All Documents may make modifications to the materials contained on its web site at any given time without notice. All Documents doesn’t, however, make any commitment to update these materials.
All Documents hasn’t reviewed all the websites linked to the Internet web site and isn’t liable for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link doesn’t imply acceptance by All Documents of the website. The use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
All Documents can revise these conditions of use for the web site at any given time without notice. By utilizing this web site you’re consenting to be bound by the then current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
11. Governing Law
Any claim about All Documents web site shall be governed by the laws of this State of sindh with no respect to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions related to Use a Web Website.